Hey there everyone. Looks like a great forum and looking forward to browsing past posts as well as new. I live in Northern Michigan's Benzie County and my home port is Frankfort. Besides chasing salmon and trout Spring through Fall, I love to hunt deer from bow to muzzleloader season. Somewhere in December or January it's time to hit the ice for panfish and walleye. I just love the variety of outdoor opportunities we have. Never a boring moment. Thanks for the add.

Welcome ,, I also am new to to this !! My home port is Pentwater !! And often have an open seat ,, I do fish out of a 19ft walleye boat , some don’t want to fish in that small of a boat !! But I do 🎣🎣🎣 and Hello and welcome 

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I fished out of an 18' aluminum for a lot of years. I learned to pick my days. I can relate. Went a little bigger with a glorified 20' walk around last year and it makes me feel a little better going out. Still don't care to fish when it gets past a certain point. Fell in the boat and bruised my side a few days ago when it was extra choppy. You're not too far south of me. I love this whole side of the lake actually.