Pushed off at 4:00pm and set down in 125FOW trolling west.  Marked fish in 135FOW but decided to keep pushing out since it was early.  Hit 190FOW and started a north-south troll.  Took a nice 10+lb steelhead on a mag green  2-color SW rig down 75' with a mag green dolphin on the business end.  Next came a double, SW hit first then a spinny w/ blue fly 81' down went off immediately after.  Did my best to fight both and clear the 3rd line, 300' copper which of course was right in the thick of things.  Once the copper was up I kept fighting both and then just had to pick one because both drags were still spooling.  The SW green dolphin sported a 21lb king, the blue fly, who knows, hook bent and fish was gone.  I decide not to mess with the copper and put a 2 set diver out back 190' with a mag blue-silver-yellow holographic spoon and was rewarded about 30 minutes later with a 20lb king.  Unfortunately, while pulling the hook out I did not take notice that the dipsy broke off the line and dipsy and spoon became a donation to the fish gods.  No worries, I had more of that set up!  While making the repair, I put out another dipsy, same distance with a green alewife spoon.  Clearing that line 20 minutes later I had a 5lb steelhead on it - didn't see it get tripped while I was finding a new spoon and fixing leaders.  Things got quiet for about 30 minutes and I move into about 185FOW due to boat traffic then the blue fly spinny erupted once more and that produced a 19lb king (must of had one less meal than the others).  That made a hand so I pulled lines at 8:20pm and went home to watch the Hawks beat the Oilers and advance to the next round.  Yes I do like my hockey :).  Sorry no pics as I was by myself.

• Like 4