GAC:

Yes city launch is accessible. You have to follow the detour signs, or from Phoenix take Bailey north to Wells round about then go west on Well or take Wells west off the Blue Star. All 5 docks are almost always above water. Sometimes the 3 on the left the aprons are under water. I've always used the 2 east ones and have never had to wade in a few inches of water. They have always been dry.

Good luck. 

10 hours ago, dan agnello said:

My local tackle shop said the DNR banned frozen herring last April.

I’ve never heard that.

I believe only registered company in Michigan for cut bait Herring is lucky 7s. 

Screenshot_20200716-205410_Photos.jpg

GAC:
Yes city launch is accessible. You have to follow the detour signs, or from Phoenix take Bailey north to Wells round about then go west on Well or take Wells west off the Blue Star. All 5 docks are almost always above water. Sometimes the 3 on the left the aprons are under water. I've always used the 2 east ones and have never had to wade in a few inches of water. They have always been dry.
Good luck. 

Thank you!
I am helping a buddy tomorrow on his new boat and first trip. I hope I can get him on some fish.
Clyde (Reel Therapy)

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Cadilac Grills said:

IMG_3278.JPGIMG_3275.JPG

Where did you order it from? We are having a heck of a time finding whole baits. Everything i am seeing says can't ship to michigan.

Where did you order it from? We are having a heck of a time finding whole baits. Everything i am seeing says can't ship to michigan.

Minnesota I can get you more information when I get home from work I asked the owner of the tackle shop and he told me that as long as everything is certified VHS free it can be shipped to Michigan...

Minnesota I can get you more information when I get home from work I asked the owner of the tackle shop and he told me that as long as everything is certified VHS free it can be shipped to Michigan...

It works very well I have caught 15 or more kings on it this spring and summer

• 4 months later...

That stuff works I tried it over the summer on Lake Huron and did good.
I brought 4 or 5 different kinds of cut bait and whole herring and the only one that didn’t get bit was dream Weaver‘s ballyhoo strips. I was fishing out of Stone Port and it was lights out for king’s. ( way better fishing over there then Lake Michigan was this summer) by the way.