3 for 4; 9:30 In 109fow 8 lb laker on CJKing Ghostbuster spoon on 300copper; 10:30 16 lb king on dipsey on 3 out 160’ on jagger bomb spoon; 10:45 15lb king on rigger slider on RV Moonshine Flounder Pounder with main line down 48’; lost laker on 200 copper.

Went out to 145’ but no hits.

1-3s; SOG 2.4 -3.2.

• Like 5

There were a few guys fishing in about 70’ and not sure if they were fishing for lakers or what. 
There weren’t that many trailers in the parking lot and we were the only ones at the fish cleaning station.

I would set lines in about 60’ straight out from piers and angle out SW and then NW until you find some. When we got our first king in 135’ we stayed in the area until they shut down and then went out deeper.

Good luck.

I have had 2 - 2 day trips over there this year that were right up there with some of my best ever with an avg of a bite about every 20 mins including a 22# king and 5 kings over 15#. That spoils you! I think this trip will be a little more "Normal". I would probably head more north if this wasn't a destination trip with golf included.

Sent from my iPad using Great Lakes Fisherman

• Like 1

0 for 3 last night with rookie crew . A lot of marks actually mostly in the 95' depth but few takers. Very slow for most I heard. Must have been 15 trailers in the parking lot but only saw 4 other boats and they all ended up in toward shallower water.

Back out tonight ....

• Like 1

2 for 3 last night with another rookie crew ( hockey team golf/ fish weekend). Again a decent amount of marks most of the night but only landed 2 lakers basically right off the bottom in 90' of water.

Talked to a local at that ramp as we left and the had 2 in the morning with 1 being a king and 1 during the evening troll which was a laker and they were fishing 120' to 140'.

Tough bite out there..

• Like 1