Pentwater 5/24 PM 3-6 (2 hours)

Short trip for us tonight.  I wanted to get my son out on the water, but he can have a massive case of the cranky pants if he doesn't get enough sleep.  That kind of puts a damper on his fishing.  So tonight was a really short night for us.  We ran a 9 rod spread.  We started setting lines in 70 FOW and worked out to 150 and then back in.  We had rods set by 5:16 and were pulling what was left around 7.  115ish was the best water for us tonight.  We took all 6 hits is in a 50 minute window.  If we would have stayed longer, we would have pulled a lot more out because we were on the fish.  It was a fun, crazy night.

Time   FOW Toll Fish Bait Pole
6:28 PM   133 SE 15# King Green Jeans RV 250 Cu
6:45 PM   115 NE 16# King Purple Mag Spoon Braid Slide Diver w/ring, 3 Setting out 150'
6:55 PM   115 N MISS Stinkly White Leroy Paddle & Meat Wire Diver, 1.5 setting out 150'
6:56 PM   113 N 7#  King Green Haze Paddle & Meat 300 Cu
6:57 PM   113 N MISS Blue Jeans 250 Cu
7:20 PM   115 N MISS Ghost Paddle & Meat Wire Diver, 1.5 setting out 170'

3   Spoon Hits
3   Meat Hits
    Flasher flies were not presented.

image.thumb.png.afddb4c11da58634abf64e3334b2ff67.png

The wire divers each got absolutely slammed, but they came off quickly.  Riggers didn't get hit.  One presented a Blue Flounder and the other a Kevin's Girl Friend spin doctor and meat rig setup.  The 300 Cu Kevin's Girl Friend spin doctor and meat rig didn't get hit either.  One of the fish we lost came off when it ran into the board that was being reeled in with another fish on it.  It was a great night out there.  It was a lot calmer than I thought it would be.  It should be flat for tomorrow morning.  My boat stalled on a us a few times while trolling.  It happened while were were hooked up which made it interesting.  I'm getting that checked out before we hit the water again.

16-pounder.thumb.jpg.fc0bdce432d0cabe9a050457eca71d4f.jpg

double-8-and-15.thumb.jpg.110c759f62cbf3890b5bdcf6b529ed2d.jpg

• Like 2