We came in from fishing last night and I believe 3 are now easily accessible. You do have to come into the the launch are via the detour which is East of the more direct route.

Fish are still here ... just a little more South. Back out this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Great Lakes Fisherman

Fished SH 5/12 evening and 5/13 morning going something like 16 for 20
With 9 Kings landed.

Both trips out started South about 1/2 way to the power plant in 80’ of water Trolled south circling only when we marked or caught fish. First hit 5/12 turned out to be a 22# king and the first one ever landed by my fishing partner who gave it EVERY opportunity to part ways during the fight. Slider probably 40’ down on orange / silver supper slim which caught out 4 biggest kings over the 2 trips. kind of picked away at them the rest of the evening eventually going in early due to the nasty seas.

5/13 in the morning found us being the last boat thru the gate at about 6:10 am before it looked to be malfunctioning as we looked over whole heading out to see the trailers backing up and guys trying to move the barriers.
Back to the fishing ...set up in 75’ heading south again and had one on the slider within 5 Mins and the boats kept coming most 40’ and up so 5 and 10 colors and 150’ copper. Orange/blues/silvers spoon only bite for us. 

See the pic below for the overly eager lake trout who coughed up this still alive alewives after getting "snagged" by my magnum lure!

bill holding big fish.jpg

bill big fish.jpg

laker with live bait.jpg

• Like 2