sold / closed Proline 3310 Sport Fish. 1999

Srlbarn

I am selling our 1999 proline sport fish,  first off it has 2 mercruiser 8.1L that were installed by donzi at the plant in FL. if anyone doesnt know donzi and proline are sister companys and donzi built all prolines large models, this boat included. the boat had approx 200 hours on it when the new motors were installed and the replaced the hour meters at the same time. the boat currently has mid 900's on the port motor and low 800's on the starboard. This boat house has been professionally maintained by E and S Mobile Marine in Port Washington.

We do a lot of single motor trolling. the boat is equipped with 4 scotty electric downriggers and 2 outriggers.runs and drives great.

The electroncs are raymarine radar and sonar and Lowrance gps and marine radio, Fish Hawk, 7 hd Hummingbird on the transom,  all are in great working order. auto pilot is also raymarine.    The boat has a 3 axle bunk trailer with brakes.  The boat is a hardtop with new enclosures. has a live well built in. full galley with electric stove microwave coffemaker.

The boat and trailer are located in Port Washington Wi.

I have use this boat for personal Salmon fishing for family and friends not charter work however it is a great mid size charter boat.

16 rods and all fishing gear and equipment can be part of this deal if we come to the right agreement. 

Call 715 493 6689.        $31,000. OBO.     

P5190001.jpeg

IMG_0978.jpeg

P5190004.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

P6180010.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Robert I’m sorry I did not see that you asked for more photos after our telephone call. We are going to the boat today to spend the weekend and I will get all new up-to-date photos and send them to you. If I could get a number to text that would be great   Thanks for now Steve

• 1 month later...