sold / closed Okuma Magda Reels

Okuma Magda PRO DX line counter reels for sale..in good working order. All with various amounts/types of line on them. (2 with copper)

2 each 45 = $32 + shipping

3 each 30 = $27 + shipping

$125 for all 5 which includes shipping. 

248.613.5106 text only please MIKE

1824486297_Magda45.thumb.jpg.2a2d3efb7167b826f713325ab621da5c.jpg772463572_magda35and45.thumb.jpg.09190dcb9bbf103bfc98685fc793c8a0.jpg136847808_Magda35.thumb.jpg.6b5a48a71ce2723535c9df546a68d3fb.jpg

$120 for all 5 which includes shipping. 

The good news, the box of reels arrived today.

I am going to post this here as well as in a pm to Fishy Business.

Please accept my sincerest apologies,  These reels are in WORKING ORDER.

I screwed up and DID NOT check the settings on the drags. They were shipped to me with the drags adjusted to the wide open (no drag) position.

I made a post earlier that they did not work. I was WRONG !  After I checked the drags, These reels work just fine.

Fishy Business,  and the rest of the members here. Please accept my apologizes for posting the wrong info.

I am sorry, Bill

Edited by shu9265

I have bought and sold many items on this site over the years with no problems so if you have a specific issue or concern please direct them to my email which you have. Those all came off rods that were used thru last season so if there is a problem with one let me know and we can work out an amicable resolution.

Sent from my iPad using Great Lakes Fisherman

The good news, the box of reels arrived today.

I am going to post this here as well as in a pm to Fishy Business.

Please accept my sincerest apologies,  These reels are in WORKING ORDER.

I screwed up and DID NOT check the settings on the drags. They were shipped to me with the drags adjusted to the wide open (no drag) position.

I made a post earlier that they did not work. I was WRONG !  After I checked the drags, These reels work just fine.

Fishy Business,  and the rest of the members here. Please accept my apologizes for posting the wrong info.

I am sorry, Bill