• Fuzzy Bear
    • Magna Dyne
    • Moonshine
    • Northern King
    • Raider
    • Stinger
    • Wolverine
    • Other - Please specify in post.

Moonshine's They sure do glow. I just wish they would hold up better.

Look for the new line of Nitro spoons from Michigan Stinger ;) They are coming out with 15 new glow in the dark spoons, and will be available this year in the Stinger, and Stingray sizes.

I saw them at the Grand Rapids show, and they look AWESOME!

Stinger number 1 all the way with silver streaks and fishlanders second and third. Also have a small number of northports that still produce a good number of fish and some are as old as 20 yr old from the days of the super tramp back in the early 80's.

I still live on Pro-Kings Green n glow, black n green, for the salmon and double orange, acid, and bumble bee for trout. Solid performers for alot of years. In the morning glow bite Fishlander and Moonshine were topping the list with some Raiders, but the key was double sided glow and those spoons are getting away from that, I'm looking at the Denny Spoon for this years glow bite, keep a eye on the flip flop piranha, I like the boy blue color there.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I use a rariety of brands, but i really like the quality of Dream Weavers. Their hooks are really sharp and they have some excellent finishes. Other heavy hitters for me are Silver Streaks, Stingers and Moonshines and Fishlanders. Fishlanders super glow green froggy was my #1 spoon last year.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bloody Nose Fishlander Spoon in Regular and Glow and Regular size and Magnum size out produced every spoon on the boat last season for us on every rig we used it on. Riggers, Boards w/LC, Dipsies, ETC...

Love em!!! Great action in the water and fish couldn't seem to leave them alone!! :grin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moonshine Happi Meal and HiNRG are usually my first 2 in the water if it is still dark. I think next would be a toss up between Dolphin series and Veggie Series spoons. They all catch fish and Salmon will eat pretty much anything that don't eat them. My all time fav is the one that has my drag screaming at the moment.

Tight Lines

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'am a flintstone spoon man too.... the finish on the spoon is way superior than all the other Michigan made brands... but they all catch fish.... in today economy the price is right too... I've seen them in some stores and on line buy 3 spoon and get the 4th free.... they have a new web site too.... just do a search on flintstone spoons....

this is my 1st post here I hope to share and get good advice from all.....

Recently I have taken a liking to Dreamweaver super slims spoons for copper and leadcore and usually Moonshine spoons for early morning or evening. fishing. I still have my favorites from Fishlander, Pro King, Northern King, And Wolverine Tackle also.

• 5 months later...