• Northern King
    • Raider
    • Stinger
    • Wolverine
    • Other - Please specify in post.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Silver streaks, Pro King's new prism lures and our secret weapon from Walmart.... dont know the name or brand but does it ever turn the kings and steelhead on in the spring. Walmart does not sell them anymore and I can't find them anywhere either. I only have 3 left, I had 6.:eek:

I keep running the spoons that I have, an assortment of brands and colors. I do paint a few custom blanks every year and re paint some of the old ones. Like BallsRdragn's Wally World special, there is nothing like taking a fish on something no one else has.:)

• 1 month later...

Overall, id have to say i use Silver Streaks for the most part. Probably because thats what i used years ago and were succsessful with, so i continue to use them out there....MJ, Walmart, Glow Screwball, Blue and Green Dolphins readily come to mind.;)

Now that they have the walleye sizes i like to deploy them when fishing Saginaw Bay....when im not pulling meat that is.:lol:...I do use a fair amount of Stingers in my walleye applications as well.

Now that they have the walleye sizes i like to deploy them when fishing Saginaw Bay....when im not pulling meat that is.:lol:...I do use a fair amount of Stingers in my walleye applications as well.

Have you seen any of Walleye Expresses meat conversions for spoons?

Yup, i sure have. Im a bit of a tackle crafter and make my own. Thanks for the heads up though. I believe you can get them at Franks Great Outdoors in Linwood if anyone is interested. I checked their site and theyre not on there, but theres allot in that store that isnt on the site. They do have Dan's Wiggle Disk Harness listed on there though.

http://www.franksgreatoutdoors.com/items.asp?id=1097&manufacturerid=2556&categoryid=1

• 1 month later...

So far NorthPort Nailer Seems to be the best spoon for myself in Lake Huron. Truthfully northport has caught a majority of the 27 fish boated so far this year. The hottest spoon I have used is Belding Bait in size 100. Bought these spoons for walleye, but haven't been walleye fishing as of yet. I do know that they catch a lot of coho and did real well for lakers.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey Bill,

I was looking at the Flintstone spoon website and could not find pink watermelon. I saw green watermelon, blue watermelon, and silver watermelon. Could you describe the spoon to me? I have some flintstone spoons and was going to pick up a few more.

Thanks!

It is pink on one side and purple on the other side. I took one to the Birch Run show to see if they would still make them. Ray said he he forgot to put that pic up on the site but had a few available at the show (of course I bought all of them). You can check out the pics under his FB page as he has since updated them there and it is listed. I would also suggest the Blue/Green Tail as it was also a great spoon out of Sanilac.

• 4 months later...