Muskegon 09/01/19 am 8-2:30

Fished 110-180 fow best fow was 140 ,,300 weighted steel-board trips with an 11” white and blue uvpaddle and blue glo meatrig by Cmetrolling. Com took the youngster IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3605.JPGIMG_3597.JPGIMG_3606.JPG40 mins to get it in 25 lb KING on certified scale 4 th fish over 20 lbs on that meat rig inlast 4 trips that was 9:45 at 11:45 rigger Down 62 with a silver horde silver j plug goes, steely is instantly up and jumping daughters boyfriend brings him in to boat 8 lb Steelhead! Grey time on lk Michigan!

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 5

Heard you on the radio this am. Glad to hear you got a good one. Congrats.
We ended up staying in 100-120 and went 2 for 4. Lost a 20lb behind the boat on a low diver out 185. Mirror spin doctor with green dots and mirage fly. Two Others were taken on rigger down 73 on moonshine psycho. One was a shaker and other was 15lb king. First fish 8lb king was on Mountain Dew spin with mirage fly(light white and slight purple. Looks like glow tape in moonshine spoons). Was first hit at 7:15 am. All others were scattered all morning. Last hit was at 10:45.

Going again tomorrow. Good luck all.

• Like 4

Heard you on the radio this am. Glad to hear you got a good one. Congrats.
We ended up staying in 100-120 and went 2 for 4. Lost a 20lb behind the boat on a low diver out 185. Mirror spin doctor with green dots and mirage fly. Two Others were taken on rigger down 73 on moonshine psycho. One was a shaker and other was 15lb king. First fish 8lb king was on Mountain Dew spin with mirage fly(light white and slight purple. Looks like glow tape in moonshine spoons). Was first hit at 7:15 am. All others were scattered all morning. Last hit was at 10:45.

Going again tomorrow. Good luck all.

I haven’t been able to get 1 on a fly in last 4 trips, meat and j plugs are hot for us now, had a boat Close to me take a nice king on paddle fly, close enough to see it was real close to what I was running, weird

• Like 1

Plugs recently turned on for us. Lots of spoon bites. Meat has been slow for us this year too. Part of that is because for much of the summer we were dealing with colder than normal water. The fish were up high where meat traditionally doesn't do as well.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 1