for sale 2009 Willie Raptor 21' / SOLD

4ssss

21' 2009 Willie Raptor with a 90 HP Honda 4 stroke, and a 9.9 Honda 4 stroke kicker. Both motors have E-start and power tilt with forward controls and are both connected for steering. This boat was built by Willie for me, and delivered in August of 2009 with a lifetime warranty on the hull. I have taken care of this boat meticulously and it's in beautiful condition. It's all welded with 3/16" Aluminum on the sides and 1/4" on the bottom and has 3 color paint. Full canvas enclosure, and a removable addition to the top that covers the entire back of the boat. This boat has plenty of room to fish in back as there is a bench seat mounted on the passenger side in the rear even with a extra large cooler I have opposite. It's at K&G campgrounds in Oswego, NY now. I also have the build pictures of this boat to show what a tank it really is. All the rods, reels, boxes and boxes of flies, lures, divers are included. I'll bet there's close to $3K or more in tackle. All the jackets and safety equipment, nets and anchor. This is a turn key boat. It was just Coast Guard Aux. inspected, and a 2019 season launch pass to Wright's landing is mounted on the glass. If you ever wanted to get in a boat and fish, this is the one. Price is $30,000.00.

More options

Raymarine Autopilot

Cobra Chart Plotter

Lowrance Fish Finder

Fishawk X4D

ControllKing for the kicker

2 Scotty Downriggers

2 Cannon Rod Holders with hardware that allows them to be mounted in the tracks incorporated in the boat on the sides or the back

Mooring Cover

Front Fish Box

2 batteries with on board charger

40 gal. under floor fuel tank with separate lines for each motor (always non-Ethanol fuel used)

Heavy duty Baker bunk trailer /w Power Winch

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG