The black n white kitty is still stinking up the boat.

Fished  70’-140’ no hits, no runs no errors.

Had eight lines out including 1 meat rig (CJ King glo frog) and dragon slayer flasher and bull frog Howie fly, and no hits.

About 25 boats out with us most of the morning n heard of only one steelie caught in 120’ and didn’t see any nets get wet.

Guy at launch had 1 laker and 1 king they caught in 140’.

Beatiful day on kake Michigan!

• Like 1

The black n white kitty is still stinking up the boat.
Fished  70’-140’ no hits, no runs no errors.
Had eight lines out including 1 meat rig (CJ King glo frog) and dragon slayer flasher and bull frog Howie fly, and no hits.
About 25 boats out with us most of the morning n heard of only one steelie caught in 120’ and didn’t see any nets get wet.
Guy at launch had 1 laker and 1 king they caught in 140’.
Beatiful day on kake Michigan!

Thanks for the hardest report to give!

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Somehow we avoided the skunk (5/31)...Launched at 6:30 am. Lost my net at the drawbridge!! I was so mad at myself. I ran out to 60 FOW and set lines and started trolling WSW. Set riggers and  as I started setting out my long lines first I got our first bite on a the Bloody Nose RV on rigger down 60. Lake Trout. 2nd bite came on a 10 color with a stinger blue veggies (small king) no sooner then I got it out there. Took a decent sized king on glow white blue ladder back Moonshine spoon on 300 copper not long after setting it out. Got another Laker on the 10 color w/ stinger Blue Veggies. All bites were between 70-100 FOW. Trolled over dead water out to 120 and picked up a steelhead on the 150 copper w/ Jager Bomb. Trolled back into 105 and tried a N troll for a bit but didn't get any other bites. SOG was 2.2-2.5. Speed at the ball was 2.9-3.1. Current was ripping pretty good. Tough morning but didn't lose any fish even though we had no net. There was another boat at the cleaning station that did similar to us but with bigger fish. 

SH gps data.PNG

0531191052.jpg

• Like 2