Muskegon 5/21 PM, 1 for 1

We motored Southwest out to 210 ft of water and spun around set lines and trolled back in. We didn't mark a fish until 130 ft of water. We didn't have a hit until 84 feet of water. It was a 8 pound King on a green flounder pounder. The bait was presented about 35 ft down. I heard someone else on the radio who got a king in 60 feet of water. That was the only hit we got tonight. We went into 60 and back out to 90 before pulling lines.

20190521_203433.jpeg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 8

We motored Southwest out to 210 ft of water and spun around set lines and trolled back in. We didn't mark a fish until 130 ft of water. We didn't have a hit until 84 feet of water. It was a 8 pound King on a green flounder pounder. The bait was presented about 35 ft down. I heard someone else on the radio who got a king in 60 feet of water. That was the only hit we got tonight. We went into 60 and back out to 90 before pulling lines.
20190521_203433.thumb.jpeg.32408602dcfe66de0dc0f92cbcc63d68.jpeg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Great to get out with the youngster the smiles say it all , very nice picture , good report, they’re slowly moving North it seems!

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  • Like 1