Went 10 for 14, 8 kings, coho n a dink coho that went back.
Fished 92-103fow straight out and a few miles north of pier heads.
2-3s all day out of NE, 9 hits north troll, rest east, 2.5-3.0sog.
8 fish on CJohn’s Goc Magnum, 1 coho on rigger slider on Goc regular.
Mag Whammy, ruv blue flounder, uv gr dolphin and uv like a mixed veggie and similar with blue stripe instead of green.
Every pole, except my reg dipsey took fish: 5 1/2 and 10 colors, 200 and 300’ copper; riggers down 47’ and 54’ with 48’ leads: slide diver 147’ out with 50’ lead (about 47’ down).
Great day on Lac Michigan!

IMG_6134.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG

IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6140.JPG

IMG_6144.JPG

• Like 6

I have had one for a few years, but never hooked it up; it just looked like a pain; so Josh said he had two that he brought. Most of the morning he had a 100’ lead; about 11:30 I asked him to shorten it to about 50’.Shortly threafter we caught a nice king.

Think I’ll hook mine up!

We had no rain yesterday which surprised me from what I saw on the radar at 0500 on TV in Jackson.

• Like 1

Good job Dan. We had an off day. Only went 1-3. Tried to go back to the areas NW of the pier where I found fish on Monday and Saturday going 23 - 27 between the two days. Set lines in 95' and went out to 130' and back in as shallow as 60'. Took our lone fish in around 92' of water on the way back in. Considered trolling over to where you were, but decided to just head in due to the bumpy ride and I had grass to cut at home. Talked to a couple of boats at the boat launch who did well in as shallow 60'. Seems like the fish are scattered and yesterday, at least for us, up to the NW was not the place to be. If you find them and stay on them you will do well. Just like in real estate, it's all about location, location, location. 

• Like 1