Fished St Joe today looking for coho. Lots of marks between 20-30 but only ended up with one coho. We did manage to get 2 nice kings, 16 and 18.5 lbs, and 2 average lakers. 3 color with small  spin doctor and peanut fly took the coho, we also last one one a 2 color with a thin fin. 3 color with green and purple thin fin took a king and a laker. Dipsy set at 3 out 45 with a pink spoon with black dots took a laker and the big king, that was a fun fight as he smoked it and peeled out a bunch of line. Nothing on high line or one color, nothing on the riggers. Fished from 15 out to 60 looking for some coho but only caught the one. Caught all our fish in about 25 feet of water.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

We were south, ran about 3 miles just to go with the waves when we were setting up, it was a south wind so the north troll was the most comfortable. I did see boats by the power plant but we didn’t get that far south. I think the power plant is about 8 miles south of the river but that is just a guess.

We were south, ran about 3 miles just to go with the waves when we were setting up, it was a south wind so the north troll was the most comfortable. I did see boats by the power plant but we didn’t get that far south. I think the power plant is about 8 miles south of the river but that is just a guess.

Thank you very much (SalmonSniper)

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App