for sale New prices Daiwa seagate reel, Shimano Talora rod, j plugs

All reels listed are used with slight dings and scuffs from normal use but in no way abused. Good counters, clickers, drags. Drag always backed off when not in use.

1 - Daiwa Seagate LW60H with 300 ft. 45 lb. Torpedo weighted steel. Only a couple yrs. old. This does not have line counter. Steel in good condition, leader needs changed. $140.00 

All rods are used and also show slight signs of use but not abused.  

1 - Shimano Talora TLA-80MC-2   8' med. 2pc. $72.00

Also still have:

Plano 3650 box with 6 j plugs. Very good to like new.  $27.00 

Tackle box with various hooks, coastlock snaps, split rings, pinch pad releases. Also comes with fighting belt, digital scale, and fly tubes. Well over $50.00 worth of tackle for only $20.00

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Rods will ship separately from other items. All other will be combined as much as possible.

Shipping through USPS priorty mail. Address will be needed for shipping calculating.

Final price plus shipping cost will be provided for agreement before billing.

Payment through paypal request. This will require you to have a verified account and provide me with email or phone number for billing.

Payment within 24 hrs. of billing. No shipments made before payment. I will ship within 3 days of payment. Ship tracking provided.

PM here for questions or purchases. I am not a business and don't sit by the computer 24/7. I will do my best.  Please give me time.

100_0508.JPG

100_0509.JPG

100_0489.JPG

100_0492.JPG

100_0473.JPG

100_0471.JPG

100_0470.JPG

100_0476.JPG

-do=edit#.url

-do=edit#.url

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to get back with you, out of town for a few days. I have 2 of the 8'6 plus one 8'6 with a broken butt cap and 2 9' rods available. I'll sell all 5 for $70 plus shipping which would be around $10 if you are in the South Haven area. Give me your zip and I can get an accurate price. 

• 1 month later...