Snowin in April

Dv8oR

This morning I witnesed a car rolling over in the ditch!! The lady was ok but had to get back home to change her pants. Then what really makes me mad is when people get scared and drive 25 miles an hour even when 131 is just wet!!!!!!!!! They take up both lanes and don't even get over when there is 4 miles of traffic backed up behind them( come on now!!!).

Yeah my first charter is the 13th, hope they pack their longjohns and snowsuits!

You carry a snow scraper onboard?? :D

For the last couple of weeks, I've been saying, "Good Friday will be my first time out" and here we are. It looks like I'll be postponing my shakedown trip until next weekend.

Just 4 weeks from tomorrow is the 1st West Michigan Fishing League event!

You carry a snow scraper onboard?? :D

For the last couple of weeks, I've been saying, "Good Friday will be my first time out" and here we are. It looks like I'll be postponing my shakedown trip until next weekend.

Just 4 weeks from tomorrow is the 1st West Michigan Fishing League event!

ya and next weekend is the brown blast in st. joe

I was talking to the bait shop owner a few days ago, befroe the snow came back. We were discussing when the walleye should be in the river again, for the spring run.

He proceeded to remind me what has happened here for the last few years, the fish would no more than start to show up, and we would get hit with a snow storm. And sure enough we got hit again !

Almost like somebody don't want me catching walleye's in the spring . LOL

Oh well so it goes. Let's see what next week brings...