Landing Nets

I second that! It is a lot less stressful when you have two nets and get into a herd of fish all at once.

I would recommend Cumings Nets. They are locally made in Flint, MI and the customer service has always been fantasic for as many years as I can remember.

Ranger nets also make a good net. Be sure to get a strong but light handle, otherwise netting becomes too much of a job and is like work. :)

Its got to be a pretty big net, a 27' Sea Ray Amberjack will never fit in a little net....lol....

Make sure its a big one for those 30lbers we'll be netting during the West Michigan Fishing league events.....

When it comes to a net I highly recommend a Beckman. They may have changed the name on the salmon series, but the Salmon Special is the last net you'll ever buy. They have a hook proof net and a lifetime guarantee on the yokes. I've had mine for 15 years and it's still going strong.

I use Cummins nets with the extendable, hexagonal handle and put Frable waxed nets on them. I have used Beckman and they are excellent quality but I don't like the round handle - makes it more difficult to latch the handle in place when you move it in or out.