Going offshore tomorrow morning 9/15 - Holland

Planning to head offshore tomorrow as the weather forecast is really nice.  Will probably drop in at about 250+/- fow.  Might go deeper.  If anyone is also going to be out there, let me know.  Or give me a shout on the radio - Channel 68, boat name King Possible.

Supposed to be flat.

• Like 3

Planning to head offshore tomorrow as the weather forecast is really nice.  Will probably drop in at about 250+/- fow.  Might go deeper.  If anyone is also going to be out there, let me know.  Or give me a shout on the radio - Channel 68, boat name King Possible.

Supposed to be flat.

Good luck! I’m planning to head out that deep in Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

Supposed to be flat.

I’m going out of Muskegon tomorrow. I’ll probably run out deep too. Get away from the crowds. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Fished from 7:30am-11:00, 9-14. Shot out to 260 today. Found a pod of fish, but only got one rip on a meat rig. Fish were 55-80 down. I only had a three rod spread. Made several patterned passes, but I couldn't get any hookups. Went thru a slew of baits. Slowed trolled back to 185 fow the last hour, with very few Marks. Picked up and came in. Good luck maybe the bigger bunch was farther out. Lake was like glass. Surface temp was 69.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Supposed to be flat.

I'm planning on going out of Holland tomorrow afternoon. Let me know how you do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Went out to 350’ and went 4 for 4 yesterday. Got a steelhead and a coho on mag dipsey set on 2. 144’ back with green dot white crush spinnie and proctologist fly. 351 fow. Another steelie on a Downrigger 67’ down Blue flounder pounder. 295 fow. Last fish was a small king. Green pro troll and pickled sunshine fly on a rigger down 85’. Released him. Beautiful day out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 3