Ran north almost up to GH. Caught a 4 man limit of lake trout, 2 kings and a steelhead. Also lost 2 silver bites. North and South troll, all bites in 110-115.

Chrome spinnies with white, pink polka dot spin n glos took all the trout on riggers.

But the important stuff...

225 Cu yellow submarine 1/2 (steelhead and lost a silver)

225 Cu RV dancing anchovy 1/1 (king)

High diver back 220 hawg wild sd moo moo meat 1/1 (23 lb king)

High diver back 200 blue frog sd blue meat 0/1 Never saw this bite! We checked all our meat and the strip was gone but 2 big scales were left on the treble hook! Must've bit in the wee hours of the morning when you couldn't see your hand in front of your face.

Thank goodness for trout man...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ran north almost up to GH. Caught a 4 man limit of lake trout, 2 kings and a steelhead. Also lost 2 silver bites. North and South troll, all bites in 110-115.

Chrome spinnies with white, pink polka dot spin n glos took all the trout on riggers.

But the important stuff...

225 Cu yellow submarine 1/2 (steelhead and lost a silver)

225 Cu RV dancing anchovy 1/1 (king)

High diver back 220 hawg wild sd moo moo meat 1/1 (23 lb king)

High diver back 200 blue frog sd blue meat 0/1 Never saw this bite! We checked all our meat and the strip was gone but 2 big scales were left on the treble hook! Must've bit in the wee hours of the morning when you couldn't see your hand in front of your face.

Thank goodness for trout man...

Nice report thank you. How far back from the flasher are you setting up the spin and glows. Also are you bouncimg the ball? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Nice report thank you. How far back from the flasher are you setting up the spin and glows. Also are you bouncimg the ball? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Nov very far at all. Maybe 15 foot. We always being it all the way down to the bottom, wait, then drop it down 2 more times.