Manistee 8/10 pm, 0-1

Some guys were getting fish. The 3 guys I talked to were 4-4, 2-2 and 1-1. (Kings) Just nothing working for us. We ran a meat heavy spread. But, my captain also decided to make a couple pretty tight turns. You know...the ones where your outside port board is on the starboard side of the boat. So we had some tangles to deal with. We were also in way too shallow at dark. We were way inside the other boats. I wanted to be around 120 fow and we were at 75.

The fish we lost was a nice king that found his way into the tangle that we were working on and he got off. He hit on a green paddle and fly down 70 on a rigger...the only fly I was running.

So a lot of tonight was on us. We are going out in the am. I will run a more diverse spread and I am driving tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Some guys were getting fish. The 3 guys I talked to were 4-4, 2-2 and 1-1. (Kings) Just nothing working for us. We ran a meat heavy spread. But, my captain also decided to make a couple pretty tight turns. You know...the ones where your outside port board is on the starboard side of the boat. So we had some tangles to deal with. We were also in way too shallow at dark. We were way inside the other boats. I wanted to be around 120 fow and we were at 75.

The fish we lost was a nice king that found his way into the tangle that we were working on and he got off. He hit on a green paddle and fly down 70 on a rigger...the only fly I was running.

So a lot of tonight was on us. We are going out in the am. I will run a more diverse spread and I am driving tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Thanks Mega Byte for your reports...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Hello my name is Jimmy and I Fish out of Pentwater but my trim motor on my 100hp is down !! My cell number is 517-719-1755 call me if you have an open seat or if you want to come Fish with me !!! It’s hard landing fish by yourself ???

• Like 1