Went out and bobbed around in the chop for a few hours on Saturday evening.  Mostly fished in 95-100 fow, and then worked in.  Didn't want to venture any deeper due to the east wind.  All action was in 95-100 fow at 2.2-2.7 mph south troll.

0-1 150 Copper Stingray NBK (Laker?)

1-2 Downrigger down 39 feet Standard Moonshine Bad Toad RV (Both kings)

2-2 Size 1 Dipsy Diver back 125-150 ft on 2.5 - Pro King White Dragon Slayer with Blue Fly  (Lake Trouts)

1-1 Size 1 Slide Diver back 100 on 4.5 - Std Moonshine Halfmoon Green Jeans

Also took the time to analyze my spreadsheet this year.  I would have though my riggers had been taking half of my fish, but the caught fish have the following distribution:

Riggers 33 (26%)  -  Boards Copper/Leadcore 48 (38%)  -  Divers 44 (35%).

Based on the numbers though I think I've been getting hits at about equal percentage for each presentation.

One thing I noticed is that I've been putting more fish in the boat using divers the last two years.  That's a good improvement from the previous 3 years when I was only getting 15-22% of fish on divers.

Lets know that I'm putting together a better spread.

In terms of lures, spoons have taken 59%, and flasher/fly 37%, with body baits and plugs taking 4%.

Not sure if I'll make out more than 1 or 2 times in June yet, but I'm planning on hitting the lake hard July/August, if the winds allow it.

• Like 4

In terms of big fish, the wire divers consistently take big fish, but interestingly my biggest fish have come on riggers, or on random setups.

Rigger with a big flasher fly down 90-110 feet have taken my two biggest fish, as well as a 2 and 3 color lead core fished sometimes 40 feet above the thermocline.  Also flasher flies on long coppers at 3-3.5 mph.

I often do use one of the lines on the boat to fish water where it seems odd to find a fish.

Another thing, the big fish rarely hit during the early morning or late evening flurry.  Often bite later in the morning, or in the middle to late afternoon.

• Like 4