12th place tourney 6/3 and 6th place tourney 6\9

Fished a walleye tourney out of Elkton last weekend and took 12th place weighing 5 fish in at 18.76 pounds.  The tourney was open to the entire inner bay and lake Huron. I fished with 2 of my good friends who are both in wheelchairs we fished the north end of the slot and the weed beds in Wildfowl bay. Ended up boxing a 32 fish limit of walleye and catch and releasing close to 20 northern pike. The top5 teams fished lake Huron from port Austin to harbor beach we were not able to make that run. Fished another tourney with my handicapped friends yesterday out of bay port. We took 6th place weighing 5 fish in at 14 pounds. We had no problem boxing another 32 fish limit of walleye with several pike and perch too. My friend landed his biggest perch to date and is getting it mounted 15.25 inches weighing 2.1 pounds. It was a couple good trips on the bay and the walleye fishing is red hot everywhere. Every GPS mark I stopped at was loaded with fish and they are hammering just about anything u put in the water.

• Thanks 1