Found inline board off Grand Haven

If it’s a Big Bird painted orange or an orange Zboard, both would have a Sam’s pro release on the front and either a church lockjaw or red OR19 clip on the back, then it’s probably mine. I lost 2 on Saturday morning, complete fluke haven’t lost one in over a year. Let me know if that is what you found, Kevin @ 616-514-8640. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Lost an Off Shore Planner board that morning out of GH. It would have been a LEFT side board with the orange clip in front for mono not braid backer. If that's it I sure would be appreciative. I have some custom spin doctors also as a finders fee. 

Hello...If none of the previously described boards match what you found I also lost a Starboard (right) Church Tackle Orange board.

It would have a Red OR19 release attached to arm of the planer and could have 350' segment of copper attached with a spoon attached...don't remember for sure the spoon but possibly a UV Blue Dolphin Stinger.

I lost a pair of right planers.   They were both offshore tackles and had Jums written on them with a phone number in sharpie.     Maybe it wore off by now they were lost 2 weeks ago in Michigan City when my fishing partner must have clipped them wrong and when the fish hit they submerged and came un-clipped.