Had an epic day out of holland yesterday morning!  22-40? 15 Kings, Released seven coho.  Set up in 90 at 6am on a westerly troll to deeper water, as soon as the first rod hit water they started going.  It took 2 hours to finally get all of our 9 rod spread down.  Worked 90-105 all morning.  Riggers were on fire all day.  JJ Mac muffin Rv on swr down 60 went atleast a dozen times, FF on other rigger 12 back from ball down 70-80 went atleast that many times also. Had 4 rigger doubles with mature fish.   The  300’ s with bloody nose rv & Craig’s flounder Rv were steady also.  Braid divers with spin doctors and atomik flys back 80-120 on setting 3-1/2 held their own also.  

The bigger fish all come 60-80 down. Pulled all my shorter coppers to keep the smalls off.  Best speed at the probe was 2.2-2.5.  Best water temp at probe 42-43.  Top temp was 47.  Moonshines spoons were the star of the show!  

49795F98-71EB-4A8A-B36A-8F3920132CA9.jpeg

C0AFE6B5-AF7B-4958-8210-D809F7266DCF.jpeg

2BBABF49-FA29-415F-90C3-A7512B368F4B.jpeg

• Like 3

Well this is disheartening as I was in the same water sat morning without a bump for three hours. Starting to believe something is very off on my setup. I had riggers 40 and 60 down with spoons and paddle/flys, two dipsys with spoons back 100ish on 2 setting, and planer boards with ddhj up higher for anything down 20ish. Trolled 80-120 changing directions and speed on my gps 2.0 to 3.0. 

Thanks everyone.  I wouldn’t of been able to get on them if it wasn’t for all the great reports on this site. 

Lreigler-

i wouldn’t question your setup. Steady 15mph north blow Sunday might of made all the difference.

1 hour ago, Lreigler said:

Well this is disheartening as I was in the same water sat morning without a bump for three hours. Starting to believe something is very off on my setup. I had riggers 40 and 60 down with spoons and paddle/flys, two dipsys with spoons back 100ish on 2 setting, and planer boards with ddhj up higher for anything down 20ish. Trolled 80-120 changing directions and speed on my gps 2.0 to 3.0. 

Keep your head up. Get them next time.