Dredge at channel.  Would not be that bad if every buoy didn't have 30-40' of 1" poly trailing behind it waiting to eat a prop. Gonna happen.

No bait at the piers.  Currently in 4' off Tunnel park looking for browns and hotties on the beach.  Conditions bot great for either.

• Like 1

I was out there with you. Four hours, 30 to 90 and back and all I had to show for it was a 10inch king that didn’t even trip the dipsy. I agree, as a newer boat owner all the buoys and rope made me pretty nervous coming back in.  The flow was pretty intense too that escalated it. 

I saw a lot of boats going out deep.... probably should’ve followed that game plan. 

Pulling lines at nine with lightning getting too close we had the inner board get ripped.  Boxed a six pound brown with the spoon so far in its gills that the boat looked like a crime scene when we done.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, reel business said:

Has the fishing been on the slow side in Holland? Have you heard of kings showing up around Holland yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

I haven't been out yet myself but the charters are slamming lake trout as always. Seems like they were getting coho and kings inshore a couple weeks ago but that seems to have died. Should be another weekend and we'll be hammering them like St Joe right now. 

8 hours ago, reel business said:

Has the fishing been on the slow side in Holland? Have you heard of kings showing up around Holland yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Fishing has actually been pretty good when you can get out.  Kings are around.  Not a slaughter like St Joe but fishing has been better than I have had in the last 6 years.