New to forum

Hey guys just saw a recommendation for this site over on Lake Ontario United figured I'd sign up as more information can never hurt. I'm 22 years old and have been trolling Lake George and Lake Ontario since I was about 3 or 4 years old. I fish with my dad and uncle and the last 4 or 5 seasons have jumped around on a couple different boats out of Oswego. Last season I bought a Trojan 10 Meter Express with a bad motor and spent the rest of the year cleaning it up and getting it ready for the spring. Interior is out getting redone and motors are at the machine shop right now to be ready for the end of march. I'm in the Air Force and am currently in Antarctica with questionable at best internet but I'll get some before and after pics up of the boat soon. Here's one I have from after I got done scraping and sanding the bottom and repainting. Paul

22049894_1639144586117453_8263109232423535128_n.jpg

Link to the work I've done so far. Bought 2 "good" crusader long blocks (complete engine, heads, intake, oil pan, valve covers, water pumps and bell housings) to rebuild. I tore them down so my dad could bring them over to the machine shop the night before I left to come down here and found out one had some moisture and was locked up but stock bore. The other motor I tore down and find it was rebuilt and had never been fired.

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/861899-10-meter-trojan-makeover-printerfriendly.html