I'm New Kind of..

I've been fishing the great lakes for quiet a while usually near shore, Finally was able to talk the wife into a big boat. I purchased a nice clean 21' cuddy with most of the Equipment, down riggers planner boards some rods. so the question is what spoons and plugs and rapala's should i purchase to start my big water adventures? Chasing trout and salmon usually in lake Superior near Marquette and lake Michigan near Escanaba. Thanks 

Blue dolphin, bloody nose, uv veggie. Monkey puke, double orange crush, glow frog, pink panty dropper, wonderbread, green dolphin. Those are a few of my favorite spoons. Get yourself some Luhr jehnson size 0 dodgers, and pulls spin n glows behind them with about a 24 inch leader to the spin n glow. In the spring I like to run shallow diving cranks, jointed or not, either blue, or orange. J plugs I really like a silver with a bloody nose with a rattle, wonderbread, glow plugs, anything purple. I also run a lot of storm thin fins for coho in the spring, and early summer. I prefer the thin fin 6, but the thin fin 8 will catch fish too. It’s very much dependent upon the day, and the light conditions, all that crap lol. But those are a few favorites of mine just to start with, and you’ll find your favorites the more you fish. Congrats on the boat btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

• Like 1

Blue dolphin, bloody nose, uv veggie. Monkey puke, double orange crush, glow frog, pink panty dropper, wonderbread, green dolphin. Those are a few of my favorite spoons. Get yourself some Luhr jehnson size 0 dodgers, and pulls spin n glows behind them with about a 24 inch leader to the spin n glow. In the spring I like to run shallow diving cranks, jointed or not, either blue, or orange. J plugs I really like a silver with a bloody nose with a rattle, wonderbread, glow plugs, anything purple. I also run a lot of storm thin fins for coho in the spring, and early summer. I prefer the thin fin 6, but the thin fin 8 will catch fish too. It’s very much dependent upon the day, and the light conditions, all that crap lol. But those are a few favorites of mine just to start with, and you’ll find your favorites the more you fish. Congrats on the boat btw.

Thanks a bunch looks like its time tobmax out the cabelas card

Sent from my SM-G950U using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered all of the above in addition to a bunch more plugs, rapalas, jointed, peanut flies. So thanks for the help i should have a good start in gear Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I ordered all of the above in addition to a bunch more plugs, rapalas, jointed, peanut flies. So thanks for the help i should have a good start in gear Thanks again

Next thing you post might be asking for help setting up a GoFundMe page :>}

Sent from my iPad using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App