South haven 8/30 pm

Left the harbor at 4:30 set lines in 60 fow north lots of marks but no takers fished out to 130 constantly switching directions with no luck after turning back on an east troll dr down 100 fired 3 times all lakers white uv flashed with a green fly we couldn't get anything else to go 

• Like 4

Thanks for the report. It was definitely a tough night out there.

We set lines in 55. Trolled out to 145. Caught 1 small king in 125. We went towards the south. We didn't mark anything until 100 fow. I tried talking on the radio but something is messed up & I forgot the handheld. 

Downrigger released 3-4 times today & we missed it. All the action was on moonshine moonshine. Thanks to ed's report earlier for getting me to pull that one out of the box.

Wing N IT: That was me, Hockey Puck, on The Reel Woman, calling for Steelhead 1.

We were out since about 2 PM. Two knock offs on the riggers on meat rigs with no one home. Got 10lb female laker on meat rig on SB rigger down 101' in 135fow.

Had lot of marks n bait balls in 120-140 but not many takers. Had 150 & 300 copper, full core, 8 colors, 2 mag dipseys n 2 riggers out.

Great afternoon/evening on the lake.

Last trip of the season.

Have to get boat winterized and into storage before my hip replacement 9/21.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:58 AM, dan agnello said:

Wing N IT: That was me, Hockey Puck, on The Reel Woman, calling for Steelhead 1.

We were out since about 2 PM. Two knock offs on the riggers on meat rigs with no one home. Got 10lb female laker on meat rig on SB rigger down 101' in 135fow.

Had lot of marks n bait balls in 120-140 but not many takers. Had 150 & 300 copper, full core, 8 colors, 2 mag dipseys n 2 riggers out.

Great afternoon/evening on the lake.

Last trip of the season.

Have to get boat winterized and into storage before my hip replacement 9/21.

Blessings on your hip replacement!!!!!   Hope for a speedy recovery.