big cheeseburgers and big walleye caseville 8-20

big cheeseburgers and big walleye caseville 8-20

Stayed up at cheeseburger festival friday through Sunday and finally got out on the water Sunday morning. Wanted to go Saturday morning but had a very late night Friday and wasn't feeling so good. Fished with my two beautiful daughters Sunday morning out of caseville and picked up 19 very very nice walleye biggest being 7.6 pounds and smallest being 3.3 pounds. We have not put a walleye in the box under 16 inches in over two months, let em go let em grow.Ran a little different setup all rods consisted of two and three colors of leadcore with 35 foot mono to a crawler harness.When I fish caseville to harbor beach I always run my two down rods of leadcore but I wanted to see how a 6 rod spread would do and it did very well. Fished 20 to 30 fow on the big reef where I typically fish but has been a month since I've fished these marks but guess what fish were still there. Speed was 1.8 to 2.1 mph and pinks and purples were the ticket. My 4 and 9 year old daughters reeled in all but two fish.It has been a banner year on the bay once again and very very easy fishing since April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1