Muskegon 7/30am

7 for somewhere between 15 and 20 hits this morning (2 rookies did all the fighting..had a blast!) We pretty much parked it in 170+/- FOW

17# king Mag RV Mongolian Beef on swr down 60
20# King green meat rig/spin dr wire diver back 140
13# King Mag Blue Hulk 250' copper
5# Coho Blue meat rig/spin dr wire diver out 90
8# Coho Blue splatter back cut plug down 40.
4# Steelhead green meat rig/spin dr 300' copper
6# king SS UV jagerbomb 150 copper

All rods took hits most took multiple

• Like 5

nice job gun fun!!! we were out of Muskegon as well this morning. Went 5 for 9 in 180' of water. No kings just Ho's and one Steelhead. It was gorgeous out there today. Lots of thermos to run through.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

• Like 1

Nice job GunFun13, we went out of Muskegon Sunday afternoon, went out to 135 fow and had 1 release and that was it. Had some good conversation with a fellow Great Lakes Fisherman but I can't remember his name, maybe he'll read this and let me know. Trying again Tuesday night

Nice job GunFun13, we went out of Muskegon Sunday afternoon, went out to 135 fow and had 1 release and that was it. Had some good conversation with a fellow Great Lakes Fisherman but I can't remember his name, maybe he'll read this and let me know. Trying again Tuesday night

Hello ,yes sassy Sharon, I talked to you and Sharon boat name Konablue1. We ended with 3 for7 night of lost fish had a new by on board took 3 tries to get him his first fish we got a 11 lb laker on bottom 105 fow 8 lb coho 50 down in 130 fow D.R.glow icicle 10 lb steelhead green dolphin on 200 copper150 fow big fish we lost took offshore st pro mag board under like an ice fishing bobber took about 75 yes rested a little , took off like a runaway train another 50 yes then off!

Sent from my iPad using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App