Caznik 2007

Hello Member's

I just thought that I would post a new post on here so all you new member's know who I am. Well just like to say hello to all you new member's. This is a really great site and I been on here for one year now. The main man on here called GLF(Mike) he is a great guy to hang out with and to fish with to, so hope you all get a chance to meet him. My name is Rich and I have been married for 22 years to my wife named Louanne. I have two great daughters whitch are 22 and 18. My oldest is Cassie and my youngest is Nikkie. So that is where I got my member's name called CAZNIK. What I do for a living is work at Bradford Whites in Middleville Michigan where they make the #1 water heat and that is where I crimp the water heater jackets together. I been working there for nine years and really HATE it. :( But oh well it a job and it makes alot of money. My hobbies are hunting and fishing, it use to be drag racing but when I got married I had to sell my 69 Ford Fairlane that I really loved. My favorite fishing is probly salmon fishing on Lake Michigan and my dad taught me how to fish that way. But I rather eat a bluegill any day. My grandpa allways took me out bluegill fishing and that is how I got hooked on that. Heck when my grampa use to take me, my grandma use to pack us a lunch with beer and lemon aid. But my grampa all ways let me have a few swallows of his beer.:D I also love to hunt for deer, turkeys, and all kinds of small game with my oldest daughter. My favorite way to hunt is with my bow and my muzzle loader. I use to use a reminton 870, but that was to easy I allways thought. So I went with my 50 cal. knight because it had one shot and you had to make it count on the first shot. If any of you members are ever out fishing on Lake Michigan and would like a fishing report or just gang up on those salmon together to help each other. Just feel free to call me on the marine radio or Pm me for my cell number. I really like fishing with members on this site. I have taken out alot of members on here and had a great time fishing. But I must warn you I say FISH ON alot, just ask GLF. I also like to run a fishing league called the West Michigan Fishing League. I started that because I just couldn't afford those big tournaments and thought just maybe if I could get member's off this web site to have like a fun compition events that it would be fun for everyone. I have been running this league for five years now and love to see everyone just having a great time. The events I run are just $15.00 a boat and we all give out fishing info to everyone. There is no cell phone talk over where the fish are, but everyone talks on the marine radio so everyone has a chance to litsen and catch fish with everyone. So if you are ever interested in my fishing league give me a pm and I will sign you in. Well hope I can meet some of you guys and maybe fish with you.

Good luck to all fishing this year,

Rich (CAZZZZZNIk)

Nice to meet ya caznik, My cousin an I like to take the Boy out to the big pond a few times a year. He has an old Slick Craft that works quite well. Fishing the West Michigan Fishing League sounds like a blast, We'll try to make one or two events. We mainly Salmon fish during the summer then move over to Muskegon for the Fall Walleye bite. Here's a pic of the boys at Port Sheldon two years back. I live only a few miles North of You, Caledonia/Alto.

Thanks, Ken

jac001-1.jpg

Heres a shot of My Son and I, His @ 6 pounds Mine @ 11+ pounds (went back)

Picture004_edited-1.jpg

Hey Ken,

Now the fishing league has three events at Port Sheldon and two at Muskegon at fishermans landing. Just keep an eye out for the event days. I will post each of them about four weeks before the event.

Its alot of fun,

Rich

Rick,

Need to get together sometime. Bradford White, I have been there, needed a thermo for my unit, they gave it to me no charge. I work in Hastings (Live in Cooper) at J-Ad Graphics.

Interested in you fly making "class" too. will be in touch

Fishography

Matt

Rick,

Need to get together sometime. Bradford White, I have been there, needed a thermo for my unit, they gave it to me no charge. I work in Hastings (Live in Cooper) at J-Ad Graphics.

Interested in you fly making "class" too. will be in touch

Fishography

Matt

Hey Matt,

So you work at J-Ad eh. My daughters going to be husband works there to and his dad is the boss man. His name is Ben Jacobs and my daughter is Cassie. They are going to get married this year in August. Pretty cool eh.

Ya if you like to know how and make flies we can get togehter and make some if you like. First off go to www.jannsnetcraft.com and get there book so you can make an order. Or if you are in a hurry, just stop over at my house and order the stuff in my book. I dont know how long it takes to get that book. But it would be better if you just came over after you got out of work and ordered out of my book. I will let you know what stuff to get and then I can show you how. Maybe that day GLF can come over to and we can all make flies.

Call me or get with Ben so he can take you over at my place.

Rich

Rich,

Ben just walked down and told me that he was dating your daughter! Small world!!

I think I have the netcraft book at home, I might have most everything, except the rubber hose, I tie my own flies for steelhead and trout fishing.

We will need to get together. One night afterwork would be great.

Right now weekends are busy, I would like to hit the lake, but I am in the middle of a redoing my brothers house in Indiana, just found out he has cancer really bad, so big push to get it done, just in case!

I will give you a call, or get with Ben. This week I think is pretty much shot, but maybe/hopefully next.

Thanks, Look forward to meeting with you.

matt