for sale 18' Starcraft center console boat $5000 or best

18' Starcraft center console boat

Selling my 18' Starcraft center console boat. There is a lot of upgrades to this boat and equipment that comes with it. New 3/4 birch decking that's been sealed then coated over with a white rhino liner, Center console houses a new ship to shore radio, Sony radio with USB and aux input, Lowrance GPS with maps and speed input. Has 120hp mercruiser I/O runs like a dream. Comes with Happy troller plate. Boat comes 4 life jackets, anchor, tie off lines, bumpers and paddle. Boat also has custom removable down rigger beam with big Jon manual downriggers. 8 pole holders, 38" marine cooler with seat cushion, 5 down rigger poles, 2-14lbs weights, some spoons, dipsy divers, removable planner board mast with 2 planner boards, ski hook, collapsible swim ladder, two boat covers and probably more stuff that I'm forgetting. Boat also has massive storage space in bow.

Custom low rider trailer that is on bunks matched to the pitch of the boat for a perfect load every time, removable tongue (so when stored the trailer is no bigger than the boat) LED submersible lights, built on Dexter axle with new tires and bearing buddies. 2 geared winch fast and low speed. Has walk around sides for 2/3 the length. This boat takes waves nice and surly a must see to appreciate

currently seats 4, two captain chairs and the bench cooler seat. More seats can be added to the rear (I kept it this way to allow easy access to the riggers and more space. I just used folding camping chairs if I wanted extra seats back there). The directly infront of the center console can also be used to accommodate seats. This boat has plenty of deck space, seems to have more space than any other 18' boat I've had or seen

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

Asking $5000 or best offer

616-885-7847 text or call 

DSCN3170.JPG