New here

Just found out about this site at the Grand Rapids Sport and RV Show last Thursday. Fish out of a 1700 Lund Fisherman mostly out of Port Sheldon. Looking forward to the 2007 salmon season.

Welcome aboard! Did I meet you at the show? Have you been out fishing yet? I went through Port Sheldon a couple of weeks ago, and there was someone between the piers.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Mike

Pretty sure I met you at the show Mike. I tried to use your name as a referral but it would 't let me. I have not been out fishing yet but plan on getting out maybe on Easter weekend. Still have to get the boat out of storage. Sorry but I don't have any pics of the boat to post but as soon as I get it set up this Spring I'll have to post a picture. Second that about those Lund boats. I bought it new in 2003 and have not been sorry. Have a 115 Yamaha four stroke on it and that does a nice job as well. Very economical on gas which is always a plus.

Welcome Lef T,

Hey you and I must have the same boat. Mine is a 03 Lund fisherman 1700 with a 115 four stroke. Those boats sure catch the fish. Hey check out the tourament forums and look under the west michigan fishing league. We have three evnts at Port Sheldon and two at Muskegon. If you like to sign up check it out, we would like to meet you and fish with ya.

Well here is my boat, is it something like yours.

Caznik

DSCF0011.JPG

Same boat Caznik. Even the same color but with a different trailer. I have only 2 downriggers on it with 2 rod holders on each side and one down the chute. Thinking about getting a mast system for it to run big boards, but not sure I want to do that. Tournaments sound interesting so I will have to think seriously about them when the time comes.

Same boat Caznik. Even the same color but with a different trailer. I have only 2 downriggers on it with 2 rod holders on each side and one down the chute. Thinking about getting a mast system for it to run big boards, but not sure I want to do that. Tournaments sound interesting so I will have to think seriously about them when the time comes.

Thats great,

Its not alot of money to play the fun fishing events so i hope you can check it out in the tournament forums. If you ever need any kinds of fishing stuff get with me and I can hook you up with some guys with great prices.

Hope to see ya,

Rich

IMG_0071scrap.JPG

I'd say we've got a mini-owners committee here. :D

This is my #2 gal; #1 is the wife, unless she bad mouths the boat :lol:

I was very impressed with my boat and still enjoy it greatly. It handles the big water very well and is amazingly spacious for its size.

She's got two manual riggers with 2' booms and dual rod holders off the back, the electric riggers immediately behind them with long booms and dual rod holds, Berts rod holder track with various rod holders, sun/rain top to help with elements, and a 90hp 4-stroke yamaha on the back to take care of performance and speed control responsibilities. She's used for Lake Michigan Salmon fishing as well as walleye fishing.

Fish on!