IMG_20170526_123755.jpg

Plus 3 fish. First fish 87 foot. Everything else 140-165. 10 fish came on different color JP Slammer spoons. All fish came on spoons. One on 150 copper one on 300. 2 on 75 copper. Riggers went at 53,63 and shoot rigger 88 down was best rod. The shallow riggers got fish on main and sliders.

Sent from my N9519 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 3

It was a great day. Glad to see you guys nailed it!

I was able to get my one man limit too. 1 king (9.76#) and 4 plump cohos which I gave to my other buddies who were having a difficult time pulling them in, though they did pop a 15# king and a coho too. I went 5 for 9. Jawbreaker, bloody nose, DR HOOK, nuclear veggie and super glow bloody nose worked well. 109-135 was the best. Used DRs and slide divers, lots of rolling waves 3-4 ft and foggy! My bloody nose spoon got hit so many times today I had to keep bending it back to its original shape several times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 3

No problem was hot and heavy for a while didn't matter on color

Sent from my N9519 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

It was a great day. Glad to see you guys nail it!
I was able to get my one man limit too. 1 king (9.76#) and 4 plump cohos which I donated to my other buddies who were having a difficult time pulling them in, though they did pop a 15# king and a coho too. I went 5 for 9. Jawbreaker, bloody nose, DR HOOK, nuclear veggie and super glow bloody nose worked well. 109-135 was the best. Used DRs and slide divers, lots of rolling waves 3-4 ft and foggy!

20170526_133631.jpg

Nice job fellas.  We stayed in close to start and were rewarded with a pretty hot bite right in the dirty water.  We started at 6 and by 9 we had boated 7 fish and threw back 6 shakers and lost a couple including a nice mid teen king that thought he was a steelhead.  Headed out to 120-150 after that and picked away at them for 7 more fish kept and 3 more released.  7 kings, 6 ho's and a steelie.  Nothing over 8 lbs.  Jordo and Jawbreaker were hot early in the mud.  Jawbreaker shined out deep.  All bites in top 50 feet.18664562_10213548534294644_5207417873522

• Like 3