sold / closed 1984 Bayliner Trophy 2060 $4500

Brandon

1984 Bayliner Trophy 2060     $4500

I am selling a 1 owner boat that was owned by a relative that has passed away. I am selling for my Aunt. Its a 20' 1984 Bayliner Trophy model 2060 with the VOLVO AQ 125 engine and VOLVO PENTA Outdrive. The boat comes with the tandem axel Shore-Lander roller trailer. Two of the 4 trailer tires are good with lots of life and two hold air but should probably be replaced. Trailer has a brand new purge brake hitch that was installed last year along with new brake lines on trailer. The Boat is in good, running order, as is the 9.9HP Johnson Kicker. The boat comes with a bunch of life jackets, 2 extra props, 4 down riggers ( 3 that work and one that my uncle had taken apart so im not sure what's actually wrong with it). The boat also comes with a Lowrance X88 fish finder, Garmin GPSmap 182, A Ray Marine Ship to Shore Radio, And a KING auto pilot system, and a Johnson 9.9 HP kicker as mentioned earlier. The Kicker was installed correctly and set up perfectly with all of its own controls by the captains chair. My uncle retired from GM, and became a licensed Charter boat captain, so no expense was ever spared. He had his larger Charter boat, and this was his "personal" fishing boat. It was professionally serviced each spring and winterized and stored indoors each winter. A couple years ago the entire lower unit had been gone through and serviced. The ignition system has been up-graded to electronic ignition, and carburetor was recently gone through. Again, this was my uncles baby. No expense spared. Would also humor trade on enclosed or car trailer. CASH ONLY! Will not hold without money down. Please call/txt me with any questions at 98nine-3two3-0three39

IMG_1593.JPGIMG_1592.JPGIMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1568.JPGIMG_1567.JPGIMG_1569.JPGIMG_1570.JPGIMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPGIMG_1573.JPGIMG_1574.JPGIMG_1575.JPGIMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPGIMG_1578.JPGIMG_1579.JPGIMG_1580.JPGIMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1583.JPGIMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...