Holland 5-21

Fishing is about as good as it gets rite now , I left the dock at 6am with my great friend Don and his girlfriend, only to get to the end of the channel to see lighting to the south,,,, but also seen massive schools of alwive jumping.

We decided to set up at the end of the channel with a couple rods and wait and see what happens , shortly after setting 2 riggers and 2 divers we hooked a triple and got them all. After that we decide to just fish there till they stopped biting and then run out to deep water and see about filling the limet,, well, they continued to feed and we finished the Morning at 10:40 with a nice box of 8 kings and 7 coho.

Here is a list of what worked.

1: Mixed veggies spin dr on a slide diver back 30 and out 30.

2: mixed veggies Silver Streak regular on a 2 color 

3: moonshine Brook Trout mag on a slide diver out 35.

4: Blue Dolphin Silver Streak reg on a rigger down 12 and back 30

5: and the new Silver Streak Yellow Gator on a 3 color

All of our bites came between 16 and 30 feet of water and the speed was 3.0 on the fish Hawk.

Sorry for not haveing a pic of the baits but I did t have any copy paper at the boat, but here is one of the catch.

IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5960.JPG

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Copilottruman said:

Very interesting to see most of those kings look like they're clipped. Last year 90% of my fish were wild

I just went back and checked the pictures of the kings we've gotten this year.  For what it's worth, we have gotten 5 wild and 4 stocked kings.