5-10 GH AM Muskegon PM

Launched at PS and made the run to GH mud 

.Lines down around 615.  Took a double on dipseys while setting lines.  Took 2 more in the first hour on the same dipseys.  1 with 11inch white paddle green fly other was mixed veggie SD with green fly.  Following 3 hours we went 1 for 3 landing a medium size steel, losing another, and losing another king.  All on short leads with standard orange spoons.

Picked up and ran out to 215 halfway between PS and GH.  Trolled into 160 going 5 for 10 on ho's all in the top 30 wth assorted standard or SS bright spoons.  Pulled lines around 1:30.

Met buddy in Muskegon at 5pm to try the PM mud bite.  Got set up and went 2 for 3 on kings in the first 30 minutes.  Soon as the rain started we never got another bite.  Pulled lines at 9.

• Like 5

Grand Haven 5-10 pm.

25 boats in there.  Never saw a fish fought or a net lifted.  Marked two hooks all night.  Occasional tree barfed out of the channel to keep thing interesting.  Sunny when we left so I put the rain gear back in the barn.  Ended up soaked.  And skunked.  And cold.  And frustrated.

Yeah Kevin I was lucky I still had rain pants sitting in the truck from an earlier turkey hunt and Mr Six had an extra water resistant coat and still had his ice gear in his truck.  I was in my Tshirt at 1:30 with light East wind and sunshine and at 6 we were bundled up in ice gear with a stiff North breeze in the rain.