Lake Erie Walleye Tournament

• 3 weeks later...

I just want everybody know that this is a OPEN TOURNNAMENT i've talked to people in the past that did not fish in it because they thought it was for charter boat captains .But it is open to anybody that wants to fish it .Hope to see some of you guys there ;)

Hi all,

North Coast Charterboat Association is having there annual walleye and steelhead tournament Saturday June 9, 2007. Check in is at Pickle Bills in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. If anyone wants more info let me know.

Capt. Ray

I would love to see more info posted on this tourney.

THX,

Baydawg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting anxious about this tournament. I have an awesome team set up and I plan to fish it hard. I'm going to run nothing but Michigan Stinger Spoons and maybe even some walleye kits. For the trout, I have a secret weapon. Side kicks and slashers are on the list of tools. I don't get too excited about a lot of things but when it comes to a challenge look out..:D My team will work it together, and make it happen. This is no threat, just confidence. Teamwork always pays off!!

• 1 month later...

Would like to invite all Erie guys to the 2nd Annual EPSFA Walleye/Steelhead Pro Am out of Erie PA on August 11 & 12. $20,000 in cash and prizes will be given away! Great format, great folks, great setting and fishing! Steelhead and Walleyes school off key structural features along the PA shore in late summer as they stage to begin the migration west for the eyes to the central and eventually western basins to spawn and the steelhead school right with them to put on the feed bag for the charge to the tribs for the fall migration. Fishing can be crazy furious with lots of 'eye and chrome hookups throughout the day.

Check out EPSFA.org for rules and entry info.

Come to PA and get some Silver and Gold!!!