for sale 1996 Pro Sport 18FF 6900.00-----SOLD

coralee

1996 Pro Sport 18FF

Great all around fishing boat. Both motors serviced and in great shape. Kept is heated shop year round. 80# I-Pilot in excellent shape works unbelievably well as an autopilot. Traxtech tracks and rod holders. One Speedtroll long arm down rigger and one Big Jon short arm (trying something out). I have the matching pair to these and you may chose any 2. All work well and the Big Jon's have 1 new motor and 1 rebuilt. Galvanized trailer in great shape with 1 new tire, 1 decent tire and 1 not so hot spare. Pics are from today as we head out fishing for the 4th time this year. Mostly used to fish Salmon in Lake Mi and it has got a lot of them.
Has another seat, bimini, and cover for the console. Price is firm as there is almost 5K just in the kicker, Lowrance, and I-Pilot. Oh and I just added a brand new Fishhawk X-4 temp and speed. Boat has been very well maintained. One pic shows the side of the hull after waxing a month or so ago. 
Changing my fishing type so I have a new boat ordered. $6900

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0333 (1).jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

Sorry for a late reply just got home from work. Boat is 16' 4" long not counting the motor and 80" wide.

Located south of Holland. Ph Sixonesix8364327  I'd be happy to take anyone interested out fishing to try it out. Lowrance is a LMS-527c DF iGPS color and works great