Port Sheldon pm, 3-28-17

Meant forum member "halfpint" at launch, when we were launching.

1/3 north of harbor, started with 2-3 seas and were turning 3-4s when I  left. Temp 46.4 in harbor, 39 on lake.

Two releases on boards with 3C and 4C, purple clown, last one spit hook out 10 feet from boat.

Big catch of the day was 9# brown trout on 4C with green clown, north troll, 2.5 sog in 19fow, north of harbor, temp 39 degrees.

2017-03-28%2018.44.41.jpg2017-03-28%2018.45.13.jpg2017-03-28%2018.45.01.jpg

• Like 5

I was marking alot fish in the harbor, but didn't get a hit as I went thru it. Another guy I meant at the launch, said he and his buddy limited out the day before just by going in and out of the harbor. But today he didn't get any but did have two releases in the harbor. He fished in the AM, by himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Heck of a fish.

I'd be careful posting about people fishing the harbor.  There's room for one boat there, anything more and it becomes a mess.  A couple springs ago we were quietly pulling fish out of there fishing spawn from kayaks, then someone caught a few in there trolling and bragged it all up and down the net.  The next Saturday there were 11 boats all trying to run planer boards through the same 100 x 300 yard stretch, running over our lines (we were there before anybody) then running so close to me, when tucked up against the wall, that I could gave cracked them with my paddle.  No one caught fish but a lot of tempers flared.