2017 discussion

2017 discussion

Well we are about to get setup for the 2017 season some things have changed. The biggest change is Don and Patty have stepped down and I will be running it this year with help from Jon Baker and others. I am perfectly happy to run under the same rules as we have but I am also open to ideas. I have a few that I may bring up for discussion as we go along. Some things I am open to is dropping the fish at weigh in down to make it more competitive. I have a lot of ideas but want input from everyone as to what you guys want and how to get more people to fish with us.

• 4 weeks later...

May 6th The Blood Run Tackle Open
May 20th The Silver Streak Open
June 17th The Big Papa Sports Open
July 1st The Fish Hawk Open
July 29th The Big Weenie Contest
Aug 26th The Silver Horde Open
Sep 9th The MSA Open

I have not heard from all sponsors so some names might change but dates are set

• 2 months later...

If you are planning on fishing the first event next Sat please contact us and let us know. Since we have no sponsor there is a chance we will just cancel. I don't have contact info as all of our past records were thrown away. As of this moment I only know of 3 boats in for next weekend if that remains the case we will cancel the tourney and hope things improve for the Silverstreak tourney. So point blank we need to know if you guys even want to do this.