Floor covering?

Working on replacing the floor in my Crestliner Sabre. The old floor had what I believe was a marine grade textured vinyl stapled to the plywood. Just curious if anybody has a opinion on new covering. I'm have carpet, vinyl or I was considering the textured marine floor paint (like a bed liner) to choose from. I liked the slip resistance and durability of the old covering, but the vinyl I can find now shows it being glued down. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Also looking to get a kicker installed in the spring. Anyone have a dealer/marine mechanic they would recommend in the Grand rapids area?

Thanks

i used the rubberized paint but after i was done figured it would be a pain to keep clean.so i bought some rubber floor mat, comes in 4' rolls as long as you want. i went with 1/4 " to keep the weight down. i used 2 rolls and put a piece of carpet tape under the middle to hold them together. looks awesome, cleans easy, and provides comfort for standing on. plus it has good traction. i put it in 4 years ago and it still as good as when i put it in   

• Like 1

i ordered it online cant remember the exact site. just google rubber flooring n u should find it.make sure u check a few places though because i remember 1 was cheaper but charged outrageous shipping, were as 1 was a little more but free shipping making total cost a lot cheaper. its actually industrial flooring. if u cant find it let me know and  ill try to find the site 

• Like 1