for sale Two 13.3 inch Chartplotter Toughbooks

One of these has a rubber backlit keyboard and low hrs. DVD R-CDRW $425

One has a regular keyboard and low hrs. $410

These are VN Toughbooks and Chartplotter will be installed at your request.

Of course these have WIFI and other means to connect to the WWW.

Both units have excellent Touch Screens.

Included are GPS, DC and AC chargers.

Both are now running the latest Windows10 64 bit version, and have 4GB of RAM and upgraded to a 500GB Hard Drive.

These are used by our military including the USCG on our Great Lakes Icebreakers. These are also great in all kinds of shop or garage environments.

I select the best Toughbooks I can find and upgrade them. These are made to take a beating and some do. These two have seen light duty.

Toughbook GPS.jpgNavionics WEB APP SCEENSHOT Sheboygan WI.jpg

large.57e48706c0a31_Stickynote2.jpg.1b9f

large.57e4870d67aa2_Stickynote1.jpg.f6d1

large.DSC01062.JPG.06e2a11fce765ae86efc3

large.DSC01063.JPG

10 hours ago, rfricke07 said:

"Where are u located?"
I'm on the Sunrise side of MI between Au Gres and Tawas. I do get down to Bay City and Saginaw frequently. I may be at the Holland Swap Meet again this yr if I'm able.

Thank You for your inquiry.

I'll have some more of these available soon. I look for and find units that are in very good condition and do what's necessary to update them. This set up maintains signal better than anything I have ever seen. I can get signal in a basement or steel building where other units can't. Keyboard shortcuts make it easy to use. Built in log book feature lets you add and edit info complete with automatic time, date, and coordinates. If they didn't impress me I wouldn't be doing this. Charts and software are inexpensively available for a lot of inland lakes also. Just basic computer skills are needed. The best value in large screen GPS chartplotters hands down. Of course like any other GPS they are not to be used as your only means of navigation. There is never a substitute for an experienced helmsman or captain. THANKS