40-50 ft of water just south of holland was loaded with immature kings and cohos. Went 4 for 8 in about an hour this morning, unfortunately had to quit early as my buddy got quite green in the two footers. Any spoon with orange was taking hits, top to bottom. Threw a small jack back. 

image.png

• Like 1

Good job!

We fished Holland from 9a to 2p and saw all of the marks  in 40-50 fow but couldn't get a hit.  The water was turning over all day.  Strange currents and temps at 50 fow kept changing from 48 to 52 to 55 to 58 in short distances.   Went west to 100 fow and marked nothing.  Went back to 60 fow and hit a nice steelhead on 225 cu and blue dolphin reg. spoon.  Only to come up 2 ft short of our net when it did a 5th Spin-o-Rama and spit the spoon at the net.  Got a great look at what looked to be 8 lbs.  pretty fish!  We ended up 2 for 3 with 2 Sheephead in 50 fow on our way into the pier heads.  One was huge, easily over 10 lbs.. Lot's of grass in the Holland Channel made it rough.  Long day for a white striped cat.  But a Friday on the water ain't all bad!

• Like 1

We started out in 90 ft marking a few here and there, but saw a few boats in shallower off the sliders so worked my way in. The troll north from the sliders to the pier in 50 ft we had all 8 hits. I wanted to make a second pass but a sick passenger said no. lol