Fished 80-125, mostly 115 fow depth. 1/1 catching a 4# coho on a caramel dolphin on 270 cu, 2.5 sog south troll in 121fow. Lots of marks, but no biters. Tim joined me again today.

But the real story of day was the great help I got from two separate groups of people. My truck broke down in the dnr launch, so I couldn't retrieve my boat. A sailor named Pat,  unhitched his sailboat trailer and hauled me out. (Hero #1) I believe he lives near me, so after I thanked him and  I will definitely offer him some fresh catches, when I see him.

(Heroes#2) Pat ("Creekerman" his handle) and Mike, brothers helped me get the boat home.  I was able to thank them and give them a bunch of fish from my freezer. They had not caught any today.

So those rescues I have done in the past, came back to save me.

Thanks again to them and others Tim and Brad for your help also.

Thanks again,  Littleboat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 7

Fished 80-125, mostly 115 fow depth. 1/1 catching a 4# coho on a caramel dolphin on 270 cu, 2.5 sog south troll in 121fow. Lots of marks, but no biters. Tim joined me again today.

But the real story of day was the great help I got from two separate groups of people. My truck broke down in the dnr launch, so I couldn't retrieve my boat. A sailor named Pat,  unhitched his sailboat trailer and hauled me out. (Hero #1) I believe he lives near me, so after I thanked him and  I will definitely offer him some fresh catches, when I see him.

(Heroes#2) Pat ("Creekerman" his handle) and Mike, brothers helped me get the boat home.  I was able to thank them and give them a bunch of fish from my freezer. They had not caught any today.

So those rescues I have done in the past, came back to save me.

Thanks again to them and others Tim and Brad for your help also.

Thanks again,  Littleboat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Your welcome "Little Boat" - glad we had the opportunity to help out, Mike

Sent from my SM-G925V using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 1

We've never had to come in on the hook before, knock on wood, but a couple of times we've come in on the trolling motor.  The worst  time we got caught with some bad North wind while we were down at the "Wall" out of S/J and had to fight 4&5 footer getting back to port. Another boat pulled along side of us and we chugged in together.

Martin

• Like 2