for sale 1997 Bayliner Trophy with Cuddy

mali0056

I have a 19 foot Bayliner Trophy with a cuddy for sale.

120 Mercury Force main motor. This motor runs very well. I've maintained it well routinely changing spark plugs doing all maintenance and taking care of it well.

9.9 Mercury kicker motor. Right now it has a manual assist to lower and raise yet I've purchased a hydraulic assist I just haven't installed yet. I will include that in the price.

I had made two years ago a custom cabin enclosure for her. All snaps are in perfect shape and it is super easy to put up and take down. The price of that was $2,500 alone.

I also purchased a travel cover for it $500.00 new. The travel cover has one hole in it from a rod holder yet is in perfect condition otherwise.

The cabin sleeps two and plenty of storage for all your gear.

I also have a travel trailer and have purchased two brand new tires for it and have a full sized spare as well.

The boat has a 50 gallon tank and I have a three gallon tank for the kicker.

Two brand new batteries were installed last year as well.

Top speed is 34 mph. I have a Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2 which can be negotiated. I will throw in 2 Lowrance Elite 4 units in the price.

I have used the boat mainly on Lake Superior and Lake Michigan and Lake of The Woods and Red Lake.

This is a perfect trolling boat and pleasure cruiser.

I have two Cannon Mag 10 STX electric down riggers which also can be negotiated.

I also have over 20 Okuma and Magda line counter rods and reels and a lot of flasher and fly combos we could negotiate too. It's high quality gear.

I'm selling the boat because I have a young family and don't get out much.

The boat is slipped on Lake Superior at Connors Cove and you could have the slip for the remainder of the season for free.

Call or text. I have plenty of pictures.

617-785-6431 or [email protected]

Trolling salmon trout walleye fishing cabin

profile pic.jpg

blake fish.jpg

blake whale.jpg

boat and truck 2.jpg

cuddy.jpg

dash 2.jpg

dash.jpg

in garage.jpg

kicker.jpg

lowrance.jpg