Anybody know about Well crafted boats

I'm wanting to get a boat that has an outboard. Because it's getting to hard to do all the maintenance on an i/o. Plus I can use an outboard more since it doesn't really need much done to winterize it. I will be selling my 1995 221 Startcraft Islanders cuddy. It's in great shape. Engine runs great and has been tuned up by a mechanic every few years. But the winterizing and oil changes I did myself every year for the last 11 years since I've had the boat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

I run a 32' wellcraft. It's an 87. You need to have the stringer's check. Mine were repaired already.   It take rough seas with no problem.   Really liked the living space below so it doubleshould as our cottage.     Rest of item's I had issues with are normal maintenance plugs wires cap rotor  transmission clutch plates.

Who would I get to check the stringers? I know nothing about fiberglass boats. I probably won't get it anyway. Was also thinking of going to a little bit smaller boat than the islander so it would be a walleye and salmon boat. But the only used ones that I can find that are 19-20ft are lunds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

I did not have mine checked, but it was noted by the owner that stringers were redone, and you could see that they were done.

I did google for a Survey company and this is one of the sites that pop'd up.

http://www.beaconmarinesurveyor.com/index.html

I know nothing about this company, but it did have a lot of good information on the site.