Fished 50-120fow, 3 for 5, one king 16.29# and two HUGE sheephead. Caught the king in 55fow using a steel slidediver and spotted dick meat rig and blue flasher, back 100ft and set on 3, sw troll. Hit 30 seconds after I put it in the rod holder.

Sheepheads were hanging on my long line coppers.

Fish were in close even in the warm water. Few marks in the 100-120 range. Meant Striker during the radio chatter. Wave 1-3ft. Another boat I was on the radio with not far from me, had no bites then quickly pulled in 3 kings, two in the high twenties and one over 30#. Mine would probably looked like a minnow next to those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

I must of used up my picture allotment, I can't seem to post any pics. Sorry. Finally was able to post one.

2016-08-18 15.20.06.jpg

• Like 5

nice king. I tried viewing this many times as well as other posts. It would just go back to the original list and not let me view it. Thought it may be my phone. Saw a very small number of views so thought others were having a problem also. Could not find a way to contact the site or moderators???. Even now only 47 views in 21 hrs.

Hi Grant - right at the very bottom of every page (site wide) are links to contact me, submit support ticket, etc.  You can also PM me anytime.

Thanks -

Chad

I would like to see a better way to post pictures. I have to go to the website not the app to do it. App is a real pain for that process
My phone is an android.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App